Life is a stuggle right now and I'm opening for commissions, but I need a bit of help getting started.
Right now I'm wondering if this is agreeable and ok to do;
What I doI'm thinking about pricing things at 10-15$ and will be fairly simple looking like and .
- character design
- creature design
- your original characters
- things you can use for twitch.tv
- (maybe simple gif animations)
What I don’t do
- pornographic whatevers
- fanart, because © issues
Process of a fully digital and coloured commission (twitch things)
- I show you rough sketches
- showing you final samples
- pay the fee
- you recieve the product
Process of a fully digital and coloured commission (illustations)
- I draw a sketch
- approval/disaproval of sketch
- 20% advance payment, after approval not refundable
- I’ll start the drawing
- I show you a small resolution of completed work
- pay rest of the fee
- you get the high resulotion image
You must agree to;
- the product is for personal use only
- you can’t use the product for profit (ex. print it on stuff and sell, not cool! (unless we have an agreement, etc.))
Or is that too expensive and unappealing for something like those?
Payment via PayPAl only!
Thank you in advance!